Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Website Function Cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
- Google Maps – for location and directions
- Google reCAPTCHA – for spam prevention
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
|NID||Google useage statistics||6 months|
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Matomo is an analytics software used by this website to analyse data directly without transferring data to third parties.
|_pk_id||This helps us identify how you use the site so we can make it better||13 months|
|_pk_ses||This works with _pk_id to count the number of times you visit the website||30 minutes|
|_pk_ref||This provides information about how you reached the site||6 months|
|wfvt_(numbers)||Monitors users in real-time||30 minutes|
|wordfence_verifiedHuman||Helps to protect the security of the site||1 day|
The Cookie Notification appears on the site when you first visit. If you click continue or go on to browse the site a cookie is used to remember your preference to not show the message again for 30 days.
|catAccCookies||Saves a preference that you have seen our cookie message||30 days|
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies Learn how here. Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so-called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
This policy was last revised 26 April 2018.