VoIP PBX Telephone System
Dash Information Systems provides advice, installation, maintenance and help desk support to small and medium-sized organisations looking to achieve competitive advantage by optimising their communications technology and VoIP (Voice over IP) is the tool we are using.
Harnessing the rich and flexible functionality offered through VOIP technology means SMEs can use achieve substantial cost savings on calls and hardware while benefiting from a vendor-independent system that expands and adapts to their business needs.
IP PBX from Dash offers a complete telephony solution that is easy to install and manage, is scalable, upgradeable and delivers extremely low total cost of ownership.
The benefits of DASH PBX
- No need for separate wiring; use your existing computer network
- Easy installation and management via a web-based configuration interface
- Software-based IP PBX is far less expensive than a hardware-based PBX/PABX
- Employees can hot-desk or move location independent of any technical support
- No need to get locked in with one vendor; choose from the many SIP–based hardware phones
- Receive and make calls via the standard PSTN using VOIP Gateways
- Save on all costs using any SIP VOIP service or WAN
3CX Phone System for Windows is an award-winning IP PBX developed specifically for clients who value the Microsoft brand and who like the look and feel of Windows-based user interfaces.
A complete system comprises the server software, soft phones or SIP hardware phones, and a VOIP Gateway to connect your existing phone lines. Suddenly you have access to functionality that can significantly reduce your costs, aid better communication, encourage your employees to be more productive and make your business more competitive.
Let us help you become more efficient and competitive
The decision to approach your telephony via IP PBX underpins a desire for growth. Your decision shouldn’t be whether to take advantage of IP PBX technology, it should be which product to choose and that’s where we can assist.
If you are a SME looking to harness the benefits of technology, download our brochure or call us.